Active Retirees Trade Travel Mauritius Competition
THE WINNER IS …….GRAHAM LOCKE – Ringwood Clocktower
Ringwood Clocktower has produced another winner. Graham Locke has won a $5000 trip to Mauritius
The Challenge Graham faced: In 25 words or less, in verse or Rhyme – incorporating all three suppliers (Air Mauritius, Lux Tamassa & Trade Travel – tell us why you want to visit Mauritius
Graham’s winning entry was:-
Our stress will unravel
with fantastic Trade Travel.
The food is delicious
on flights Air Mauritius
and Lux Tamassa Resort
has a five star report.
Congratulations Graham – great win!!
2015-2016 PSPL National Photographic Competition
THE WINNER IS …….BERYS McEVOY – Ringwood Clocktower
On Saturday 20th February, at a gala dinner aboard Captain Cook Cruise boat in Sydney Harbour, Berys McEvoy was named the winner of the 2015-2016 PSPL Photographic Competition.
The theme for the competition was PROBUS Fun, Friendship and Fellowship and entries must portray retirees in an ‘active’ environment. Berys’s photo (see below) was a stand out winner as it clearly met the competition requirements.
Berys won a Mediterian Cruise valued at $25,000
Congratulations Berys – All in our club are very proud of your success!!
Congratulations to Anne Oughtibridge and Fran McLean
both received awards on 26th January 2016
Order of Australia Medal (General Division)
It is with great pleasure that I can announce that Anne has today been awarded an Order of Australia Medal (General Division) for her dedicated service to the community of Victoria through PROBUS.
Details of her award and the complete Australia Day Honours list can be found in today’s press or online via the various media outlets.
Congratulations Anne on your well deserved award from us all at Ringwood Clocktower PROBUS Club.
Organiser of Maroondah ‘Community Event of the Year’
Fran McLean with the Mayor of Maroondah Natalie Thomas
Working for Ringwood Rotary Club, Fran has been the organizer of the Maroondah Schools Anzac Service for students in Grades 6 and 7 over the years. Fran received this award for organising the Maroondah Schools Anzac Service in 2015.
Welcome to the Ringwood Clocktower Probus Club website.
Ringwood Clocktower is one of the most active Probus clubs in Australia. With 150 members and 29 activity groups there is always something of interest.
How to use this website
- Use the main menu above to get information about the club.
- Use the links on the left to access information on Activity Groups.
- Current and past editions of the club Newsletter “Clocking On” are available under ‘Documents’.
- Also available under Documents are our club Constitution and Standing Resolutions
- Quick access to many handy websites is available under ‘Links’.
- Make sure you have a look at the all the photos under ‘Gallery’.
- Check the Calendar for events – you can even look at future years.
- Under ‘Other Information’ (bottom of left sidebar) you will find ‘Computer Information’, ‘iPad Tips’, ‘Member Advertisments’ and ‘Jokes’.
- Finally, you can use ‘Your Say’ in the menu to leave a comment.
Enjoy the website.
Thank You – Some photos from Guera, Chad
In 2014, Our Craft Group made many items for the women and children in Mukulu, a village in Guera, Chad.
A colleague of Noelle Hutchinson, Dave Sharp took the bags and jumpers and hats to Chad for us and he has just returned. He kindly took a photo of the men who received them on behalf of the village, and also Noelle has added a few other photos from the village.